Just Hoops is going to host a Jersey Drive this holiday season to support this local non-profit organization. What a way to teach our kids to give this holiday season. If you have any old jerseys around your house, any size, team or player, please bring them in and drop them off in the bin at any Just Hoops location.
Slightly Used or New Jerseys of any size, player, or team.
This holiday season. The earlier the better so these jerseys can reach the local hospital patients.
Simply bring in your jerseys and put them in the donations bin at Just Hoops!
To give and be a blessing to others this holiday season.
About Just Hoops:
- 2 Facilities: Lewis Center and Dublin
- 22 Hoops each equipped with the Gun 12K by Shoot-A-Way
- Just Hoops Player Portal Stat Tracking Software allows players to see their statistics live above each basket and track progress over time
- Leaderboards recognize members who are consistently working hard
- Full-Time Basketball Coaches, focused on each individual player’s development
- A positive environment, where coaches and athletes seek to get 1% Better each day
Thank you Just Hoops for partnering with Jersey’s of Hope to provide even more locations for donations. Find out more about Just Hoops at their website – justhoopscolumbus.com. You can also find them on facebook and instagram.
Lewis Center – https://maps.app.goo.gl/rKmb5gYW5TYr36AU7
About Jerseys of Hope
Jerseys of Hope is a non-profit organization committed to inspiring a sense of community and well-being in hospitals through the donation of new and gently used athletic jerseys to be worn by patients rooting for their favorite team.
“After my mom Sharon was diagnosed with cancer, I saw firsthand the sadness and isolation some patients experience while in the hospital. I also saw, on a Sunday in that Baltimore-area hospital, the buzz of life and energy as dozens of patients gathered together to cheer on the Baltimore Ravens. From then on, I wanted to promote the weekly sense of community these patients were able to feel when, for an afternoon, they could forget about being a patient, and enjoy being a sports fan.”
-John Biemer, Founder & President
Since their inception, Jerseys of Hope has helped impact thousands of children in 13 states and 3 countries.